Hours of Operation
Visit website for dinner, shows, curling and golf schedules.
Phone (613) 342-2468
1548 King St. W Brockville, ON
The Brockville Country Club (BCC) is a year-round operation with a superb 18-hole golf course, 6-sheet curling rink and banquet and entertainment facilities. The Brockville Country Club is a not-for-profit organization open to the community at large and welcomes Brockville visitors to its many offerings.
The Brockville Country Club will celebrate its 100th anniversary during 2014. The original clubhouse and 2 golf holes were built on the St. Lawrence River side of Highway #2 in 1914. In 1976 the course was expanded to 18 holes and the Brockville Country Club amalgamated with the Brockville Curling Club into its current facilities just across the highway from the original.
What You'll See
There is much to see and do year-round at the Brockville Country Club (BCC) for its members, visitors and the community at large:
- The “Summer Series” of Dinner and Shows in the large “Granite Hall” (can cater 300 to 400 guests) includes for 2014:
- Saturday, May 10th – Buddy Holly Lives!
- Saturday, June 21st – Kelli Trottier & Band
- Saturday, July 19th – Spencer Evans & Friends
- Saturday, August 23rd – Freddy Vette and the Flames
- During the fall, winter and spring months, the BCC presents a variety of dinner and shows in the smaller (to 150) Main Dining room.
- The golf facility hosts many tournaments, many for charities, that visitors may wish to attend, including BCC’s own competitive amateur tournament; the Flagstick BCC Open.
- And visitors are welcome to call for a tee time and play the scenic and beautifully conditioned Brockville Country Club golf course.
- The curling venue hosts many bonspiels with visitors attending from far and wide, including the annual 1000 Islands Mixed Bonspiel in March. The BCC also hosts the “Shorty Jenkins Curling Classic” drawing the best curlers in the world (those you see on TV) to Brockville each September. Visitor spectators are welcome and encouraged.